Friday, September 19, 2008

Dan and Heidi's blog is up

I just saw that Dan and Heidi have started posting on their blog. Those girls are so darn cute! Jed is happy to see the object of his adoration (Rylee Mae.) Also, Lindsey has a picture of her baby, albeit still in the womb. Good thing we're all doing our part to repopulate the world with beautiful, ice cream addicted children.

I've started a little blog list to the right. Do you know of any other blogs?

Also, If you know me by name, then take the five minutes immediately following reading this post and put up a little bio of your family. What are you guys doing this year? Any fun adventures this summer? Children carried off any hilarious hijinks? I mean, seriously, if all I have to report is poop in a potty surely you can come up with something! :c)

V

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter